Prescription Medication

Parents who request that school officials administer prescription medication should complete the Medical Authorization located in the Montgomery Public Schools Code of Student Behavior medical request form.

For over-the-counter medications, including cough drops, breath mints, and ointments, a "School Medication Authorization" form is also needed. However, only the parent's signature is necessary. Our school nurse or designee is able to dispense prescribed medication as long as a doctor's written consent is provided and the medication is available in its original pharmacy container. Schools are not allowed to keep stock medicines like Tylenol or Advil.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.